Check in at 3 pm to 9 pm
Check out by 10 am
Please return your room key at Front Desk
Onsen & Sauna
Enjoy one of Japan's top onsens for healthy skin, Hakuba Happo Onsen. Or try our newly remodeled dry sauna and our cold bath tapped with underground drinkable water! (Click here for more information)
Open hours: 6 am to 10 am & 3 pm to 11:30 pm (Cleaning from 10 am to 3 pm)
Please bring the towels from your room. Additional towels are available at Front Desk (300 yen for a bath towel and 100 yen for a face towel).
The Five Restaurant & BarThe Five is a casual dining restaurant & bar serving locally inspired Italian cuisine. (Click here for more information)
Open for Hotel Guests Only (April to November)
Breakfast 7 pm to 9 pm
Dinner 6 pm to 8 pm (enter by 7 pm)
- Dinner is not included in the hotel price. Please book a table at the front desk if you wish to have dinner at our restaurant.
Amenity goods are placed in guest rooms and on a common shelf located on the 1st floor of the hotel. Feel free to use any amenities you need however, we would appreciate your cooperation in helping us reduce waste by reusing goods when possible. *You can wear a yukata and slippers inside the building, including in the restaurant & bar.
【At the shelf】 Yukata (Japanese robe), toothbrush & toothpaste, razor, hair brush, coffee cup, glass, tea bags, wine opener, and extra hangers
【In your room】 Bath and face towels, hair dryer, slippers, hangers, electric kettle, coffee cup, glass, and paper cup
Open hours: 3 pm to 9 pm
5 types of water are available on the counter. *Water from any tap inside the hotel is drinkable!
Coin-operated Massage Chairs
100 yen for 1 round (10 min per round)
Ski & Snowboard Lockers
We kindly request you use the same locker number as your room number. Please manage the key carefully because if you lose it, we charge 3,000 yen.
Coin-operated Laundry Machines
Washing machine (200 yen) & Drying Machine (200 yen)
Feel free to use the detergent set in front of the machines.
Please note that this room is designated for temporarily use only, specifically for drying wet gear.
Some rental shops allow guests to return their rented gear at the hotel (in this space). When you are renting please ask the shop how to return your gear before putting it on the shelf!
- Ice Cubes
- We don’t have ice cube machines in the hotel. If you wish to have ice in your room, please let us know at Front Desk or Restaurant & Bar.
- Luggage Delivery （Yamato Transport）
- If you wish to send your luggage home, to your next destination, or to the airport, please fill out a shipping label and bring your luggage to Front Desk. Labels are available at Front Desk for 2 types of shipping: prepaid and postpaid.
- Vending Machines
- Vending machines are available on the 1st and basement floors of the hotel. The machine on B1F has alcoholic beverages.
- Information Board
- Next to our front desk, you can find our information board. Here you can find local information, such as Hakuba tourism, public shuttle bus routes/timetables, and weekly weather. Feel free to take any pamphlets with you!
- Free WiFi
- We have free WiFi available inside the hotel. ID&PASS will be written on the hotel information sheet that we give you at check-in.
- Non-Smoking Inside Building
- Smoking inside buildings is strictly prohibited at Hotel Goryukan, including in guest rooms. The smoking area is right next to the main entrance (outside). If you smoke inside, we will charge you a cleaning fee.
- We do housekeeping every third day of your stay. If you are staying more than two nights, we place amenities that are only set up for the first two nights of your stay. If you have any requests regarding housekeeping, please let us know at Front Desk.
- Free Parking Lot
- In our parking lot feel free to park anywhere inside the white lines or neatly alongside another car. Please manage your car and key by yourself! However, we may ask you to move the car, especially during the winter due to the danger of falling snow. As a result, we ask for your car type and 4-digit license plate number when you check-in. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation in advance.
- Night Entrance (9 pm to 7 am)
- The automatic main entrance will be closed at 9 pm. If you are going outside after 9 pm, please use the night entrance (the side door of the main entrance). The door can be unlocked by pressing the code. Before going out PLEASE NOTE THE CODE on the hotel information sheet that we give you at check-in!
- Backside Door (Slope side/ B1F entrance)
- During the winter, the door in the ski & snowboard locker area is open from 7 am to 6 pm. This is to make it easier for you to get out of the hotel with your snow gear! After the door is locked at 6 pm, please use the main entrance.
Open Hours ：7 am to 10 am & 2 pm to 9 pm
Phone Number: 9
**Front desk is closed from 10am to 2pm. Please keep your room key with you until check-out.